Tired of the bustling city life, cranes, and just miss the calm, quiet of a Saturday morning? Living next to the dead might be the best way to … well … rest… in peace.
With a drop-dead gorgeous (pun intended!) landscape of flowers and green, Le Parc's neighbor, the Santa Clara Mission Cemetery, is quiet and pretty and peaceful.
We understand you might be nervous: It might be Halloween, the moon is full and you might hear your door creak, but it’s probably just your cat grazing the door—we’re pet friendly!
You might be dying to know the pros and cons of living next to a cemetery, we dug in to the details to find out for you:
- It’s quiet. Cemeteries are very quiet neighbors.
- Virtually no chance of future development—no construction at 6 a.m.
- Beautiful green landscape with flowers and trees.
- It’s not an airport, school or busy street
- Those resting in peace will not take your parking spot
- Santa Clara Mission Cemetery has 4.5 stars on Yelp!
- Not the best date night.
- No trick or treating.
- Can’t rehearse “Thriller”